Dr. Joshua Slatkoff has been the owner of his current practice since November, 2006. Prior to that he worked with some of the most renowned dentistry professionals in South Florida. Dr. Slatkoff earned his DMD from Nova Southeastern University. He completed the Dental Residency GPR program at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach, Florida, and an Implant Continuum with Dr. Arun Garg, University of Miami Implant Dentistry. In 2005, Dr. Slatkoff was a Fellow with the International College of Oral Implantologists. Dr. Slatkoff is married to Sara and is the proud father of Salomon and Salome. He is fluent in English and Spanish and speaks conversational Hebrew. His hobbies include golf, tennis and spending quality time with his family. An avid student of dentistry, Dr. Slatkoff enriches his expertise through continuing education courses.
Professional Memberships with:
- The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- International College of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Florida Dental Association (FDA)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- Hispanic Dental Association
- Alpha Omega Fraternity, Vice President and founding member at NSU
- Conscious Sedation Training, DOCS course, 2005.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Nitrous Oxide Analgesic Certification Course