Veneers are an excellent way to reshape and redesign your entire mouth. Veneers are a very thin ceramic shell that covers your existing tooth structure. In placing these new veneers on your teeth, you are able to fix the look of issues such as cracked teeth, misaligned teeth, staining, spaces, chipped teeth and many other issues.
Veneers have many functions and puposes:
- Veneers can be used to change your appearance.
- Enhance your self-esteem.
- Rejuvenate and give you a more youthful appearance.
- By definition, veneers are thin layered porcelain which are bonded to your natural tooth structure. This improves the esthetics of your teeth thus giving you more durability, vitality, and strength.
Veneers can change tooth:
Done correctly and through our customized approach, your veneers will mimic natural tooth structure both reflecting and refracting natural light giving the smile a more youthful and radiant appearance. Veneers are indicated for :
- Discoloration: large composite fillings that are stained either by tetracycline staining/other drug stains; or darkening due to root canal treatment.
- Worn Down Teeth: due to wear and tear/excessive clenching/night time grinding of teeth.
- Acidic Erosion: teeth enamel eroded as a result from diet (high in soft drinks, acidity, carbonation, etc.)
- Chipped/Broken Teeth
- Malalignment, Irregular, and Uneven Teeth
- Spaces in Between Teeth